Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My favorite songs of the week

So almost every week a new song comes out and it becomes my favorite song of the week. Well this week I have three favorite songs all by the same artist from his new album. Luke Byran is the artist this week. The first song is called Too Damn Young.  This song is about a young couple that sneak out of their house's to go to the dock for a swim and they fall in love and how they are too damn young to know any better. Here is how the chorus goes. "Every time my feet are dangling in the water, I can't help but think about her lying there, with her wet hair. Didn't know what we were doing but we didn't care.
That old wooden dock was warm on our backs, a t-shirt for a pillow and just like that, she kissed me like she meant forever. We were too damn young to know any better. The second song is called Drunk On You. In this song he talks about a girl he likes and that she is his drug or "beer" in this case. Here is how the chorus goes. "Girl you make my speakers go boom boom, dancin' on the tailgate in the full moon. That kinda thing makes a man go mmm hmmm. You're lookin' so good in what's left of those blue jeans, drip of honey on the moneymaker gotta be the best buzz I'm ever gonna find. Hey I'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime." The last song is his new single called I Don't Want This Night To End. Here is how the chorus goes. "You got your hands up, you're rocking in my truck. You got the radio on, you're singing every song. I'm set on cruise control. I'm slowing loosing hold of everything I got. You're looking so damn hot. And I don't know what road we're on, or where we've been from starrin' at you. Girl, all I know is I don't want this night to end. These are my favorites songs of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment