Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Head First

Today I am blogging about a picture.  The picture is of me but it reminds me of something else.  The picture is of me diving head first onto a water trampoline while we were on vacation.  We went to Lake of the Ozarks and rented a lake house for an entire week.  At this lake house there was a dock, a boat, and a water trampoline.  So one day we spent the whole day jumping off the dock and doing poses for the camera.  My older sister, Ashalyn, was sitting on the water trampoline taking the pictures.  So I had an idea.  I would dive head first toward the camera onto the water trampoline to see what it would look like.  And although we took a lot of pictures that day of us jumping off like all the boys doing the YMCA in mid air or my younger brother doing a causal lay back jump which was funny, my favorite picture was the one of me diving head first with my arms out like super man, my goofy shades on, and my mouth wide open. We also took pictures of us tubing which were some funny pictures too.  We had a thing to where if you wanted to go faster you put your thumb up, if you wanted to slow down, you put your thumb down. We got a picture of my younger step brother putting his thumb down and the boat wasn't going very fast at all.  We also got a picture of my brother on the boat with his whole head wrapped in a towel except his eyes which were covered in shades.  He looked like a movie star trying to cover their face.  We ended up taking over two hundred pictures that week and even took some videos, but the best picture of all was the head first dive towards the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment