Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I still like cartoons! And I don't care what you think!

Yes I know that I'm 20 years old but I don't care! I still like to watch cartoons.  My favorite is Looney Tunes! It was my favorite as a kid and it's my favorite cartoon now! You have to love Bugs Bunny, he always out smarts his foes in funny ways!  I also like to watch this show called Phineas and Ferb!  Its about a boy and his step brother and its during summer vacation.  They do something different everyday and its always amazing things like building a roller coaster or a mini golf course or once they made it snow in summer! But their older sister, Candace, is always trying to bust them and get them in trouble but every time their parents, their mom used to be a 80's pop star, get home, everything they have built disappears some how.  They also have a pet patter puss that is a secret agent who goes out everyday and fights against this guy who is trying to take over the tri-state area then returns home to be their pet.  So its kind of a story in a story.  I also like a show called Adventure Time which is about a boy and his talking dog go on adventures to help others and Regular Show which is a bird and a raccoon buddies that work to make money to do fun stuff but they always screw up.  And I like adult cartoons like Family Guy which is my all time favorite show and American Dad.  So yeah, I'm 20 years old and I'm almost done with college, have a car payment and insurance payment, about to move out on my own, and when I do move out on my own I will watch cartoons there too! I still like cartoons and I'm proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment