Tuesday, September 20, 2011

November 28th, 2011

On November 28th, 2011, my girlfriend, Tara, and I are going to go watch the Steelers take on the Chiefs on Sunday night football.  I have been to a couple of Chiefs games but never a night game so I am really excited.  Tara has never been to a football game so she is even more excited.  The reason we picked this game to go to is because i'm a Chiefs fan and Tara is, well, a Steelers fan.  But we aren't in each other faces about which team is better, mainly because Tara doesn't know that much about football.  It should be a fun game and probably colder than crap but i'm hoping for forty degree weather.  And I just got Tara her very own Steelers jersey with her name on the back and a terrible towel to wave, that's a Steelers thing.  And I have my own Chiefs jersey but it's from a player who doesn't play for the Chiefs anymore so I might to get a new one.  I wanted to get one of either Eric Berry, their best safety, or of Jamal Charles, their best running back, but both of them are out for the rest of the season.  But I might get one anyway and just say I had it before the season started.  I'm hoping the Chiefs start to do better before that game comes because they have sucked the first two games so far this season and it might be a long night for me if the Chiefs suck again.  But the fun part is being there.  It is really fun to go to a Chiefs game. They say its the loudest stadium in the NFL.  It's going to be a great game, a lot of fun, and maybe really cold but at least I'll be with my girl watching the whole game from great seats.


No comments:

Post a Comment