Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Perfect Weekend

If I could plan the perfect weekend and money was not an option, this is how it would go.  First off, my weekend would start on Thursday. Early on Thursday, my girlfriend and me would fly to Washington D.C. and tour all the major museums and at night when the lights are out we will go tour the monuments.  Then the first thing Friday morning we would fly to Orlando, Florida and go to Orlando Studios all day and ride rides and later that night, I would take my girlfriend to a nice dinner with a beautiful view.  Then first thing Saturday we would fly to New Orleans because my girlfriend has always wanted to go there.  We would spend most the day enjoying the views, trying the foods and listening to my local music.  Then that night we would fly to Las Vegas and catch a show. Probably the Blue Man Group or that new act called Fighting Gravity.  Then the first thing Sunday morning we would fly to Pittsburg to watch the Steelers play football because that's my girlfriend's favorite football team.  I like another team but I love to watch football so I would have fun too. After the football team we would fly to Chicago and go to the famous Wrigley Field and watch the Cubs and the Cardinals play.  The Cardinals are my favorite team and I've always wanted to go to Wrigley Field because of the history of it.  After that game we would fly home and rest and talk about the fun we had on our perfect weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment