Monday, October 10, 2011

Mix it up


I love mixing songs together and putting them on YouTube for people to listen and give me feed back. I also love speeding songs up and listening to what they sound like. I have uploaded forty-two videos to YouTube and most of them are either mixes or sped up songs.  That’s kind of my hobby I guess.  Some people collect stuff or draw, I like to play around with music and see what I can make.  I really want to do some dj stuff on the side but the equipment for that stuff is really expensive so that’s why I don’t do that.  But I love to mix two or more songs together and make a cool mix.  I sometimes to run out song mix for local high schools so they can have their own custom song to run out too.  I have one on YouTube that has over two thousand hits and plan to put another one up there soon.  I have a lot of the sped up songs on YouTube and the very first one I did which is the song, “If I Die Young”, by The Band Perry has over nine thousand hits and an unknown artist named Jon Young used my sped up version in his rap song he made called “2 soon.” It makes me feel really good when people comment on my videos and say stuff like good job or that rocks and ask me how they can get their own copy so they can listen to it outside of YouTube. So this is one of my hobbies that I enjoy doing.  And I hope others enjoy the songs I make and mix and speed up.  If you would like to check out my videos, go to www.youtube.com and search ellis4216 and my videos should pop up.

1 comment:

  1. So my favorite is One Year Tara! So sweet. You should embed a few here to share with everyone. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete